His Holiness Sri Sri Ravi Shankar, founder of the Art of Living Foundation, a global
messenger of peace who has made incredible strides in advancing nonviolence among insurgents, gang members, prisoners and troubled youth globally has been asked to deliver the second keynote address.
Sri Sri, ranked among the most influential people in India by Forbes magazine in 2010 and nominated twice for the Nobel Peace Prize by Congressman P.J. Crowley, recently convened a “Google Hangout” on non-violence, inviting 18 leaders representing a cross section of society to deliberate on the challenges facing the international community.
- Congressman Tim Ryan
- Joye Frost, Acting Director, Office for Victims of Crime, U.S. Department for Justice
- Dr. Oxiris Barbot, Health Commissioner, City of Baltimore
- Colin Goddard, Virginia Tech Shooting Survivor, Asst. Legislative Director of Brady Campaign to End Gun Violence, Board of Director for The William Kellibrew Foundation
- Emma Seppala, Assoc. Director Stanford University Center for Compassion Altruism Research and Education
- Bill Herman, National Director, YES! For Schools
- Mary Brown